Thursday, May 18, 2006

Drowning in a sea of red

So last night I had my last final of the spring semester. I am exhausted right now to say the least, but I figure a couple quick posts just to bring everyone up to date. The portfolio has suffered over the past two weeks. Other than a profitable end to the MTG trade, both FHN and LEND are down from where they were purchased and even GGC has had a major correction and is way down. Here is the portfolio snapshot:



Here is the P & L on MTG:

I am still bullish on GGC and would be buying more if I had more funds - but I don't. The game plan is to take the $2,500 to $3,000 that is left over after this week's expiration and probe bit more on the short side. I plan on paying a bit more attention to the moving averages and the entry/exits this time around, but I will still probably play it with a shorter term time horizon - picking the June 2006s.

Things may clear up in my head a bit this weekend - but for now I'm shellacked.

Best regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home