Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Speculative Ish

I have been requested to comment on the following symbols in the past two days:

GNTA
ADSX

There will be commentary on both this weekend, but this week is proving too busy so far. That said - I have done a quick perusal of both and I would not want to be long either into this market environment. Both of these companies have operating issues and are highly speculative.

I would hestitate to be buying even the bluest of blue chips here - re: Walmart, Best Buy, etc. So why the hell would I want to buy some speculative tech shit? That said - I will make every attempt to be even-handed this weekend. In the meantime though - a stern warning - DO NOT BUY THIS ISH!!!!!!! I think it will be regretted later........

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home