Thursday, September 01, 2005

This Blog Is Its Own Reward

I have to say I did not anticipate the success resulting from this blog would be anywhere near the result so far. Nothing has been closed out so far - but the purity of an idea and expectation which is documented and then comes to bear fruit days later is proving to build a lot of confidence.

It remains to be seen if this move in the gold market is smoke and mirrors or if this is "finally" the break out coming so many have been waiting for. I will quote my post on from Sunday night - 8/28/2005: - "This disaster could cause the Fed to stop tightening and even possibly loosen. This has very bullish implications for gold, equities, commodities.......and even.....gulp.....home prices."

The immediate result on 8/30/2005 was extremely negative as gold retested support and my investment lost 50% in one day. Finally on 9/01/2005 my idea was given fruit as President Bush called Greenspan to an emergency meeting in the Whitehouse - presumably to request him to stop raising interest rates as the system is already extremely weakened. The pop in the gold market was immediate.

This trade has already been successful, however if the official announcement comes that the tightening is done (probably too optimistic) or even that they will take a break in September - the results are extremely bullish for metals. I am trying to keep a lid on the optimism.

I have been swamped at work/school/etc. but finally this weekend I will free up and I will be able to bring you full coverage of possibly the most promising investment opportunity of my young life.

I have finally found a pure play investment concept on Warcraft ........yes that's right Warcraft the videogame that I was previously addicted to and is manufactured by Blizzard Entertainment. I will come with a full analysis and investment report this weekend and discuss buy point and my expectations of price movement and time frame.

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home