Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pulte Closed Out

Sold the last of my Pulte (PHM) put options this morning. Its entirely possible that this one could run farther but due to the fact that it involves the short side of the market and an extremely volatile sector, I am happy to be taking something off the table after a 100% profit in 3 days. :)

I am sorry - but having problems with my charting software this morning, so I will just post the profit and loss diagram, as well as the portfolio snapshot. I am raising cash as fast as I can. If the Wachovia PUTS go in my favor in the next week that would be ideal so that I can have maximum cash to exploit any further weakness in Energy? Energy? Where did that come from? I don't know........must have something to do with Natural Gas at historic highs and the 15% uniform correction across the sector that has occurred over the last 5 days.

Anyways here are the pictures.

Pulte P and L:


Portfolio Snapshot - 10/06/2005


I would love to have the entry and exit charts like I said but the charting software is down so I probably won't come back to this one. If there are a lot of requests, I may change my mind, but right now - there are too many things cooking in the kitchen!

A great day to everyone! Time to get down to business.

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home