Thursday, November 10, 2005

The back luck keeps up

Another tough break today with the NCTY results. It looks like things may be ok and trading may stabilize in trading tomorrow - but I did not want to take the risk as the actual earnings were much lower than I had expected - mainly due to a shortfall in revenues.

Still running with a lot of stuff goin on today - but hopefully this weekend - I will be able to give a review of if long-term view has changed or not. Also - I exited the trade in after hours at $16.90 for loss of $.90 per share ~ $400. I am dissapointed with my trade management because I had an opportunity to exit in after hours at much higher prices - re: 17.50+ even after the EPS news became public - but I hesitated. Still - it was good to take a loss when expectations did not match up to what I was looking for specifically.

Also - I should have a entry/exit chart and p/l detail tomorrow AM.

Here is the AH snapshot:

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home