Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Positions Update

Quick and dirty on the positions:

Countrywide & Chart:



This trade is working out best so far. Only a couple days into it but it looks like the price could correct to 34 or even 32 level if I am lucky. I will probably sell one contract if it gets to 34 and other 2 if it reaches 32. Likewise if it breaks out into high 30s I will have to sell out.

Hecla Mining & Chart:


This one is hanging in there - but chart looks like it could collapse just as much as it could take off. I am optimistic short term as this one has a major interest in silver production and that has been very hot lately due to speculation about release of Silver ETF in a few weeks on the market.

I am very tempted to add additional positions here on the short side, but I am loving that I can stick to the system and remain with only initial 20% of capital committed - certainly the more prudent course - although current positions are certainly speculative enough to not be prudent..... :)

Will be interesting to see what the rest of the week brings - so far so good.

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home