Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Relief Rally?

Not really sure what is going on this morning. Broad market is up sizeably and I don't know if I understand the logic. Oil is a down a quarter? There is not $100 billion in damage in the South that we are going to have to borrow to rebuild?

I don't know......maybe I am just too negative today. Anyways - I like the big mover of the day - PDLI - which is showing some great action trying to break $30.
Looks like it is ramping on some positive clinical news and an analyst upgrade. I don't really understand biotech stocks/industry - but I do love this chart.

Gold is doing nothing today and my cash is just sitting there. I want to buy some NCTY - but am going to wait until the market sells off sometime over next few weeks. Maybe it won't come - I don't know. There was a big article in Barrons this weekend about the fall rally. I don't buy it - but like I said........I am too negative.

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home