Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vacation

I have really been enjoying vacation so far the past few days. I say "vacation" but it is not really full day off - just no school at nights. Believe me though - it is a major difference in quality of life. For past three years I am gone all day and all night - school and then work - and believe me when I say it feels like a lost three years. Oh well - only one year left and back to more important stock market happenings.

Right now I am watching PMI for a potential entry point. I would like to buy the June $45 put options once the stockhits the $46 area and the options are trading for about $.50. I am still long all the GGC calls and for now they are kicking ass. Their success has brought the portfolio bak up to $10K level and I find myself greedier than ever. The game plan is to sit on them. Just friggin sit - until August and let the marke do the work instead of my mind - as I have already put a lot of thought into the move and I cannot will it to move up any faster. It looks like it is building a new base in the 30-33 area and will then breakout again within another week or so. This time hopefully to the upside.

Best regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home