Monday, April 10, 2006

Where to next?

I am feeling relatively calm with my entry / exit points lately. I am looking at more stocks in more diverse sectors than I have in a long time - re: GGC, WZEN, PHM, NEM, FRE. I am also choosing to let the positions come into the correct execution zone before pulling the trigger. The one that is currently the closest % wise is still Pulte Homes. Take a look at this chart - it is a thing of beauty. Stock price is just creepin up above that 200-day moving average. I would like to see stock break out above that on even lower volume and drift into the 42-44 range. Then when RSI is peakin around 80 I would pull the trigger and load up on the April or May PUTS. Comments are welcome - here is the setup:
Best regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home