Friday, May 26, 2006

New Position and Portfolio Update

Portfolio is just tickin up pennies at a time, one day at a time. I initiated a new position in PMI by buying the June $45 Put Options. I picked up 20 of them for $0.50 each for total cost of $1,000. I have expectation that the stock could decline into the 42-43 are which could be a potential gain of 3-5K. We will see how it turns out.

Here is the portfolio snapshot:


I would consider adding additional exposure to the PMI trade if the stock was to tick back up into the $47 range. The portfolio is at all time highs. If you add back in the $5,000 of redemptions year to date it gives a total of $15,758 which gives a year to date return of 50%+ and an all time nominal high for the portfolio. I am looking to capitalize on the portfolio's strength and make a push for the rest of the year. After the GGC trade is up I will be concentrating entirely on the precious metals and shorting.

Best regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home