Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dollar Extremely Strong

Dollar is rallying big time this morning and all of my gold positions are getting murdered with gold own about $5 to $468. I am making a fatal flaw here and am averaging down. For some reason I don't see how I can be wrong. I am also expecting tomorrow's CPI number to absolute hell on wheels.

Right now as we speak, readers are finally see me fall victim to the "averaging down" phenomenon and also emotionally based trading. The "I can't be wrong" type scenario. I am adding to a position that is way down now - betting/speculating in effect that the price of gold is going to take off again. So far I have been very wrong.

Here is the portfolio snapshot - I am going to be trying to stay away from comp much more today in order to avoid throwing up. ;) Here is pic:

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home