Sunday, November 20, 2005

Real-time portfolio updates are online

I finished adding the real-time portfolio link. I was unable to figure out a better system than just posting it to yahoo - so I set up a new yahoouserId - as "soulekblog" with password of "blogspot" - by logging in at the link on the left you can see all of the positions.

I am very tempted to add more to my gold position right now as the gold price has been moving so strongly upward even in the face of a stronger US dollar. Gold has been appreciating against all currencies over the past week. To some extent this should alleviate my concerns about a stronger USD due to higher interest rates in the US relative to other countries. In fact - we are seeing the stronger USD and still higher gold prices - but gold in other currencies is appreciating even faster. With the pending European Central Bank rate hike expected sometime soon - we might finally see a pause in the dollars ascent and gold could finally make its break through $500.

Fingers crossed.

Regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home