Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blogging Hiatus

I regret to inform any readers that any posts will be few and far between over the coming 3-4 weeks. I am wrapping up my final exam period right now and work has also been very challenging lately. I hope to return more relaxed and ready to analyze where the capital markets and the portfolio are at near the last week of December / Early January. Any posts in the meantime are gravy.

Ending notes:

1) NCTY is hitting new 52-week lows right now. I am just watching this one as it is at 52-week lows and may breakdown to make new lows.
2) XLF has cracked a bit in the past couple days but I think that it is probably headed higher again before the year ends.
3) Gold touched $500 and retreated. It will be interesting to see how the dollar and gold react to the expected ECB rate increase tomorrow as well as the statements made in the coming FOMC meeting.
4) I believe that we have seen the cycle peak in property and we are about to enter a major rough spot in coming 12 months. We will see very clearly how closely consumer spending is tied to home equity extraction.

Best regards,

BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home